This is to bring to your notice the application window for Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses by Camargo Foundation
- International Students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
Through its international residency program for artists, scholars, and thinkers, the Camargo Foundation, established by American artist and philanthropist Jerome Hill (1905-1972), promotes innovation, study, and experimentation. Nearly 1,000 people from all over the world who are engaged in the arts and humanities have stayed at Camargo since 1971.
Read Also: Higher Education Grants for Sub-Saharan African Students at Royal Academy of Engineering, UK 2022-23
The Foundation provides inhabitants with the opportunity to think, create, and connect in a quiet and supportive environment. It is situated in Cassis, France, on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea.
Application deadline is October 1, 2022
The Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 250 per week in addition to funds for basic transportation to and from Cassis during the stay.
- When traveling by air, basic coach class reservations made in advance are covered.
Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France 2023-24 is primarily for Fellowship programs.
Number of Awards
- All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France 2023-24
- Researchers should be involved in cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and effects of the Mediterranean region as well as the arts and humanities fields that focus on French and Francophone cultures.
- Applicants are expected to have a PhD and a history of post-doctoral scholarship, or to be PhD candidates who have finished the final stages of their dissertation research or writing, in order to be eligible for a fellowship in the “Scholars” category.
- Thinkers are accomplished experts and practitioners in the arts and humanities (such as curators, writers, critics, urban planners, self-employed researchers, etc.) who are actively involved in critical thought on a professional basis.
- They are drawn to projects that are concerned with society, the arts, and the theoretical world.
- A new work or project should be primarily created by an artist from any discipline, and they should have a history of publications, performances, exhibitions, credits, prizes, and/or funds.
- They are drawn to performers that have a fully formed, experienced artistic voice.
- Artists working on critical analysis and research-based projects are eligible to apply.
- The following subcategories will be available for artists to select from when applying: Multidisciplinary artists include visual artists, choreographers, theater directors, and performance artists. Playwrights and writers also belong to this category.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
To submit an application, visit Camargo Foundation website below
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Core Fellowship Programme by Camargo Foundation, France ?
It is a Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Camargo Foundation
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
This is for only international applicants.